Category Archives: Motivational letter for a scholarship
We found online interesting and very motivating letter for University application for Bachelor in Law programme offered by the Cambridge University. We are thinking this example may be useful to some of you to see and learn how to fully express your strong motivation for University program you are about to attend. Good luck!
I am writing to apply for the Bachelor of Arts in Law program, in which I am very interested. The degree from one of the most prestigious, superior and respected universities is my chance to enrich my knowledge and professionally outgrowth, and thereby contribute to the development of the humanity and the strengthening of the values of human rights and fundamental freedoms, in my native country and throughout the world.
After receiving many inquiries from our numerous visitors we have prepare a template letter of motivation for a youth training seminar. Feel free to use this sample/template for your own application for a training seminar. Names are left blank intentionally so you can put the data corresponding to particular application.
Since many of you have asked us to give them a sample of an undergraduate motivation letter for University admission, we have prepared one for Bachelor studies in Advertising. Feel free to use it, or rephrase it. Good luck.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Recently my country, Croatia, became a full member of the European Union. That requires it to transform its economy according to the standards of the EU. In order to make this difficult transformation, Croatia needs new ideas and young professionals. I perceive myself as one of those professionals, and therefore I would like to prepare myself by obtaining a degree in United Kingdom.
Several visitors have asked us to provide them a sample letter of motivation for a language course. For them and others we have prepared a letter for french language course.
Feel free to use this sample/template for your own application for a course. Good luck!
After receiving many inquiries from our numerous visitors we have prepare a template letter of motivation for a conference. Feel free to use this sample/template for your own application for a conference. Names are left blank intentionally so you can put the data corresponding to particular application.
The deadlines for application to the University are coming real soon, and therefore we are providing you another sample of Motivation letter for scholarship application. This time it is for a Master course degree in mathematics. Feel free to modify it. We hope it will bring you a lot of success.
As a result of many inquiries coming from our visitors we have prepared a motivation letter sample for University application, e.g. Master degree program in Architecture.
Feel free to use the example provided below in writing your motivation letter for University admission.
Below we provided top 10 easy to solve mistakes you should avoid when writing motivation letter for scholarship. Make sure to steer clear of them before submitting next motivation letter.
Name and Surname of the applicant
Street Name and Number
Postcode and City
Subject: Motivation letter
Dear Sir or Madam,
With this letter I wish hereby wish to apply and state my motivation for entrance to the Master program in Welfare Economics at the University of XXX for the 2014/15 academic year.
Most of the people perceive motivation letter a formality during application process. Therefore there are not investing strong efforts to write a personal statement that will ensure their placement for a job/scholarship. However, this often perceived “pure formality” called motivation letter can win you a job interview and future job placement. Below we provided you a list of key elements that have to be included in your letter of motivation, in order to write a good one:
- Do not forget to mention why you have decided for the concrete company to apply for a job. Be clear, concise and express your unbiased motivation.
- Try to reflect personal approach as much as possible. For example if you know the name of HR person, address the letter to this person.
- Do not mention your weak point in the letter, since they will be probably discussed during your job interview. However don’t be to much vainglorious since this will make wrong impression. Be realistic about yourself and try to point out your strong points.
- Your letter should reflect positive spirit and orientation on future. For example you can use following phrase: ”I am eager to improve my skills and fully prepared to adapt myself to the new working environment…”, instead of “I am not experienced in the relevant field.”
- Quote and describe concrete facts and situations to articulate your motivation for specific company/placement.
- Try to find out as much as possible about company before applying. This will show your interest about company and reflect you ability to prepare relevant information on your future post.
- Put only the most relevant facts and experiences in your motivation letter. Keep it brief and clear. However do not forget to tell something about you as a person.
- Mention your accomplishments in education or professional experience. It would be also useful to express you perspectives in career of in education., for example where do you see yourself in the upcoming period.
- Use a motivation letter as a tool to distinguish your application from other with sample qualifications.